Multifunctional WLY balance is intended for fast and precise mass determination of weighed objects with application of a modern terminal PUE7 series. The balance features simple structure and enables maximal automation of executed weighments. Apart from standard weighing mode, the balance additionally allows for parts counting, labelling and formula making processes. The universal software implemented in the terminal enables balance cooperation with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
WLY balance features a stainless steel weighing platform and a terminal comprising 5,7” TFT colourful touch screen display and a membrane keyboard. The system is ready to connect an additional weighing platform, and provides below functions:
- programming of display and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed in an indicator display.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for matching single goods;
- generating C labels for matching cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for matching containers with cumulative containers;
- three means of triggering a C and CC label printout:
• by counter status,
• by set mass value of a product;
- control scale mode (+/- control of measurement result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
WLY balance enables quick searching of a product by means of a connected barcode scanner. This option considerably increases functionality of the system.
The terminal can cooperate with a computer software "LABEL EDITOR", and the software communicates with the scale either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.